Tuesday, August 21, 2012

infertility

my husband, mike, and i have been dealing with infertility for the past five years.  its been  a struggle to put it tactfully.  i was asked by a family member to provide some insight for those struggling in this same area and it was extremely theraputic.  after i gave him the information though, i realized that there is so many additional areas of my life that have been impacted by infertility. friendships gained and lost, a floundering relationship with my husband we had to work very hard to fix, and some really poor choices that were made along the way.  but there is so much goodness anad love and little miracles along the way.    ive become a better, stronger, more compassionate person as a result of this trial.  i wouldnt change my experiences.  some of us are meant to walk a different path and right now, children arent on my path. who knows what the future holds though. whatever it is, im sure it will be amazing and exactly what i need to become a better person.
since so many people struggle with this issue, im going to tell my story. it may get uncomfortable at times cause im not holding back, but i know that others have been or will be put in these types of situations and if i can offer insight and help, then my experiences are totally 
worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment