Monday, April 18, 2011

Real Friends Bring You Toilet Paper

I spent Saturday night sending creepy text messages to my friends using song lyrics.  Usually, no one would think that Celina Dion songs would be creepy, but just imagine getting texts at 11:30 pm saying “Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you” and “Far across the distance, the spaces between us…”, you get the drift.  Thankfully no charges were filed and I believe all parties involved are still speaking to me.  It probably helped that we were all sitting together at Dennys while this was taking place.  This experience is a pretty good summary of the day.  But, let me start at the beginning.

Saturday morning Mike and I decided to test drive cars.  We are dreaming about a VW Toureg as our family car, but lack the $65,000 to purchase the vehicle.  A girl can dream though, so we decided to take a test drive.  The Toureg was everything I hoped.  It turned on a time, had a heater and AC (those who have driven in my car know the value I place on a working AC), and real time navigation to get out of traffic jams.  Amazing!  Now I just need to win the lottery…..

During the afternoon Mike and I split for a bit as he went to a funeral and I went to hang out with friends.  I jumped on a tramp with Trina’s niece, petted baby ducks, and spent an hour and a half at the Audi dealership dreaming of a $97,000 car that actually would drive itself.  Mike went to a funeral.    

When I finally met up with Mike later, we joined a group of friends at Denny’s where the creepy text messaging began.  Shortly after sending the first message (from the bathroom) I realized out was out of toilet paper and there was no one in the restroom to ask for a hand.  hahaha.  This wasn’t an air dry situation, so I broke down and called for help.

Lets all give Sara a hand for leaving the table and coming to my rescue.  And not laughing too hard about it. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG that was the funniest thing that I am going to read ALL WEEK I am sure of it!!!

    ReplyDelete