Friday, April 15, 2011

Bucket List

So, apparently lots of people have bucket lists, so I figured I should write mine down so I can start ticking them off. And by the way, if I die before I get done, I expect my friends and family to mummify me and finish the list off.

1.  Go to Hawaii.  I've been trying to get there since 6th grade when my parents wouldn't let me go with the school choir group. 

2. Hike over Pine Valley Mountain.  To those of you who aren't familiar with St. George, this means nothing.  To those of you who know the mountain, you know I better get on that treadmill......

3.  Be a mom.  Unfortunately, this appears to be the hardest to fulfill.  Good thing trying is really fun!!

4.  Drive a dogsled.  I like dogs, I like snow, I like being carried.  Seems like a winner all around. (this would shouldn't be to hard if I'm dead.  Just strap me in and throw a bone. I think I'll leave that one till last.)

I really feel like there should be more stuff on there.  If anyone has fun ideas, lets hear them.

1 comment:

  1. Going to Hawaii in October, if not February then for sure. Let us know if you think you can go!

    ReplyDelete