Thursday, April 14, 2011

Of Mice and Thongs

So there was a thong on the breakroom table today at work.  A nice black thong.  I don't think anyone got close enough to see if the thong had been used, but it raised a lot of questions. 
 Where was it from?  Where had it been?  Why was it there?

At this time, the questions remain unanswered, but we did get a few good pictures and a funny story.
 Also, a mouse has moved into my cubicle.  It's super cute.  Kinda gross in a diseased way, but super cute.  I guess that's a pretty telling statement on my cleaning habits.  

Oh, and FYI, I had my friend send me a picture of the thong, but I gave her the wrong phone number on accident, so a random stranger got a picture of the thong.  Lol.  I hope it brightened up their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment