Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Foot Fungus

I think I have foot fungus.  I was sitting at work today wondering who had horrible B.O. then realized it was my feet.  I do have to say, they are particularly stinky today, not that I normally smell my feet, but occasionally whiffs drift upwards.  Don’t even pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about, this happens to everyone.
I think may have something to do with a pedicure I got 3 weeks ago.  Ever since then, there has been this little black bubble near the nail on my big toe. At first, I figured this was just a result of some of the glitter or adhesive that was used to stick all the glitter and goop onto my toe, but as the smell gets worse, I’m thinking it is some type of fungus.  I’ve tried clipping it off with clippers, rubbing medicated ointment on it, and washing it.  Nothing has worked so far. 
Yes, I know, that’s a disgusting over share, but you read it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the worst terror of FEET and this story is giving me flashes of FEET EVERYWHERE!!!! They are everywhere!!! Instead of seeing dead people.. I see FUNGI FEET!!!!! Lol! Love ur blog maren!!

    ReplyDelete